Sunday, January 4, 2009

T.T

Sadly…after I got home…n bath…iw as shock n so angry to find my dad …checking my computer!!!...iNvaDing PriVacy!!! Hello!!....Rude much….
Man…I someTimes just wonder y…must he Never fail to Boil my blood…
I mean who can tahan n compromise wit your own dad…checking on you…finding for ‘exotic picture’ KononYA…=.=….plz la…y would he ever wanna catch me wit those? Or is he want it himself?...swt…even so…would u Like it when ppl simply eccess n see all ur pictures n files?
I was so disappointed with him lo…haiz…sad
Sry mui I just hav to express it out…rlei can’t take it d…
My dad is the only one who I reli canlt tahan my angry wit…
But I am still working on it…trying to control n try to keep in mind tat he is the one who gave me everything on earth- perishable….still God n heavenly father above could provide Eternal treasures n everything tat I am all tat I have
….however…I am somehow quite happy wit myself…as I manage to control myself so much better than last Time…I would have quarrel wit him already…HOW?...coz I hav choose to forgive him…n remember tat no one is perfect….n tat my dad is someone I could refer…for good n bad…to learn from…either his advice and his mistake…learn from it…n don’t repeat wat he wronged….(which includes his anti socialNESS and negativeNESS)
N I would understdn that when he mention tat he is concern if I go out too much n being too out going…hmmwonder how come he never mention bout my bro…who is even more out going than me!?!? Y mUst Pick On me??!...grr…*chill*…hiaz…
But as I reflect n reli think through it…I thought…maybe I didn’t show enough trustworthy, I hav not gained their respect, their confidence n assurance from me …
Perhaps…..my results still does not show it all…show how I could excel in studies n as well as social….christianity….relationships….responsibility…sports…
Perhaps…..this is exactly what I should be improving on…to excel well in all those areas….to strike n balance at a high bench mark….with quality and quantity as aim!!!
Perhaps…..i have found my solution…..something tat I hav to resolve…something tat I hav to drastically improve ….n work on…
May God grand me strength…wisdom….guidance …skills……faith ….n a heart for God more


*Here I also want to apologize to the one I hurt…..one who I accidently let my fire off on …yes it’s a her…but its just a good friend of mine who also studies in Perth….hehe therefore….to FT…dun jealous k…^^ ur the only one I reli…erm…ahem hehe…

No comments:

Post a Comment