Monday, January 19, 2009

*Emoing * & *sobbing*

Monday…….19.1.09

….darling….i noe its been hard for u to always hav to face ur parents Like tat….alwasy being scolded and lectured by ur parents whenever there is sumthing happen tat has to do wit me…
Sorry to have u shed tears for me darling…sob….i have no idea how stressfull n how hurt n discouraging it is for u to fce such hardship from ur parents…
…..T.T
Darling….the fact that u mention about…..breaking up…….
Deep down…even tho I didn’t rlei showed it at the spot…..i was…really hurt…..
I know for sure….even tho u didn’t wanna ask tat…but to a certain extend…u did wanted to end tis….*sobs*……
Again like I said…I really wouldn’t know how hard it is for u to get through ur parents…..but I think…it is really hitting hard on u till u even thought of doing that….
But fifi…..what happen to ‘ its worth it!!! ‘…..’we want to go through this toghter’…..’ lets face it toghter’…..’we will make it …through the rain ‘……’ would never let ….u….go…..’
Fiona…..i’m gonna ignore tat question…..i’m not gonna let u hurt even more by breaking up…..i’ll never break my promises……I’m not letting u go…..coz u noe y?
……..I……..LOVE…………YOU…………

All I ask for from u is to TruSt me more….to ShaRe ur feelings when ur up or DoWn……
…………………………will u not ask ‘that’ question …..ever again?....*sobs*
……………….………..will u trust me more?
………………..……….will u share wit me ur sadness, pain and sorrow?
…………………………will u face tis hardship that ur feeling wit me?
……………….…..……will u rely on me?
………………..……....will u let me carry ur burdens on my shoulder and not carry them all by urself?
……………...………..will u love me enough to hold on tis hard but beautiful relationship?
……………….……….will u love me the same yesterday, today and forever?
……………….……….will u let me say everything will be ok?
……………….……….will u………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment