Wednesday, January 7, 2009

....Dreams Come true....^^

....dreams come true....
well..let me tll you...They do!!!
they really do...

my dream...to have a Gf...has finally realised....by a very special girl.....an angel....my darling.....my love...
and one 'Person' i wanna thank you is...God....my Heavenly Father above...
if its wasn't for Him......bringing me n her toghter.......allowing us to even meet.....
we wouldn;t have been toghter.....
and God works in an amazing way....ways we least expected....
never in my life there would be a girl would love me for who i am....regartless of how i look watsoever....she looked at my heart...

*hehe tell u the trurh,she use to go after ONLy LEng CaiSSS*

haha...tats y...funny how...she changed....n choose me..
^^
i also wanna Thank My Lord for being faithfull
n the verse....'wait and you shall recieve' is true...n it does live to its saying...
y? u ask?.....coz....its God's word...

lol...therefore...here it is...i just wanna share my testimonial with you...
lesson learn here...is..
God is Real!!!
Stay faithfull!!!

.....n you will recieve the fullness of life!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment