Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year’s Eve!!^^……..31.12.2008


Lol…I hav always imagine to hav the perfect celebration to invite the New year…which is to hav a modern luxury private condominiums …with smoothing, relaxing interior and building yet romantic atmosphere…….hosting a party with fine dining, wine….and of course…great friends that click wit each other……filled with laughter and joy!!^^…….and also together….doing the countdown…..that finishes with cheers and poppers n dances
Guess tat would be realize after 2-4 years? Perhaps?....

However,….31 of 2008…went to 1u wit lainey mui, Des, Fiona mui^^, ming n ernest…
But sadly ended up wit just ming n ernest for countdown at curve…T.T sob..
All we did was walking aimlessly….squesing through crowds…n getting all sweaty n smelly…n tired…haiz…hahaha but it was ok tho….atleast I got to see fireworks live…right infront of my eyes…at such close rangen without family n stranded at home…muahahaha..

But somehow…the memorable thing was not the fireworks nor the experience at the countdown…which is the grand finale!!!
It was rather…the moment….moment wit….FT ^^ hehe….that was the 1st time a girl ever…lean on me as a….lover…admire…as a gf…*almost*….hehe I never felt so ….sweet…joy…heartpounding ever in my life…u made me fell deeper onto u…which i….Love it!!!...=p…….
Remembering that every moment wit u…………

No comments:

Post a Comment