Thursday, January 15, 2009

Surprised and Sadness Thursday……15.1.09


^^ today…for some reason, I just felt that I have a chance to get out of my house n to have dinner with my buddy. I thought of y not go on meeting u instead and give u a surprise since I hav a chance to meet up with u…hehe guess I;m not letting any chance to go to waiste…hehe
….Yes I am feeling very Happy…hehe if u ask ‘happy la u get to see me?’ lol…I really do cherish every moment with u…sitting in the pondok once again..lol…n tis time we had more laughter n chat..just about anything from Christianity to elaine’s prob…to talking about the future hehe…
The way u lean on me…at the last hour we being tighter…the way u hug me by surprise…^^ I loved all those…hehe somehow when u hug my by surprise…I felt so….so….loved…^^ my face was smiling wide and filled wit such fulfillment….how when u rest on my arms….its so..beautiful…n how ticklish is was when u breath on my knee ….=p
Lol….but the funniest n yet sad part just hav to kick in….T.T…cnat believe it all my fault…I wanted to give u a surprise but skrewed up everything…I was too late in wanting to do so…u had to go…ur dad was so furious wit u…..n end up u had to leave without saying goodbye….
Perhaps…..that wasn;t ment to be our last meeting…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment