Sunday, March 8, 2009

7th March Tragedy....

to start it off....well i honesly really dono how to start at all....
all i could say its tat....thruth finally revealed to your dad...
i was fearfull this day was gonna come...coz parnets somehow just noe everything about their children...i guess its just something tat is ment to be...
sigh...

i was totally shock n was trembling when i heard tat ur dad found out about us...n force u to......
n well actually i faced it form my parnets as well...n i was not a nice scene at all...i too....cried for u actually....cried when my parnets stop me from going to meet u on the day before i fly off to Perth....at that moment i feel LIke i was imprisoned by them....i just couldn;t fight anymore...total surrender to them...
No matter what the situation is...weather if its 'broke up' in name.....my heart for u remain the same.. ur still remain as my GF in my heart...

Fiona.....i truelly cna understand wat ur going through...but osmehow...what ur experiencing is way heavier than wat i went through...
having to said tat...i still....well not to be rebellious...but i simply can't forget the thinsg tat is going between us...i can;t let go of tis relationship...simply coz...i dunwant...coz...i truelly Love u...n i said this once...n i would say it again...

After this experience, i realise that....every little hurdle we went through all this time...even tho it has been hard...but i realise...all these things actually strneghtens our love...our feelings...its getting clearer on how we truelly feel towards each other....especially this experience....the more we can't keep in touch...the mroe i want to cherrish every conversation, every chance we have to communicate!!!

...i just want to Hold u close to me...whenever i close my eyes......
i could just imagine....n remember the moment when ur in my arms.......
n now.....i would hold u in my arms even longer than before.....hugging u tighter than before....never wnat to let u go......

''We always have half of each other's heart.....your's with me n mine with you.....One dAy......that HeArT would join back as One again....i BeliEve!!!''

my love for u would not be the same....but its ever increasing!!!
I LOve YOU FIONA TOK MEI HUNG!!!!!!!!!!!
*sobs*

you are ALWAYs....gonna be my 1st Love....
ur still ...My Girlfriend!!!!!!!

Now and foreVeR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment