Friday, February 13, 2009

Our very own...Valentines's Moment....

to my Fiona Darling:

today 14th Feb....might be valentines day...but to me...it would be a day that i would be thinking about you every hour...every munite....every second...every minisecond....every breath i breath.....Memories of us on our ''Valentine's Moment' keeps flashing in my mind....everything ocmes back to me afreash,and Darling...u noe what too...because of u...u have lift up my burden, my loneliness of this world, lifted up my enviness towards other couple... Vday use to be a very sad and envious day to me for the past 19 years...untill...i have u!!!!! because of you being in my life tho distance are long, u lit up my day, i no longer need to pity myself, question y am i being so lonely, so unlucky...because i know...very sure that...i have u n you have me...we have each other...and also a piece of each other's heart...to each of our empty hearts...be completed with each others's.....Happy Valentines day.

I Love you........


*kisses on cheek*

No comments:

Post a Comment